- sleep disturbances
- skin prickling, burning sensations and rashes
- pain and ache in muscles
- tinnitus (ringing in ears)
- and more…
In severe cases such symptoms can be a disabling problem for the affected person, causing psychological distress.
What’s interesting for me is that I recently started having tinnitus.
Many, many years ago I used to dj and was into the club scene and that was the last time I had tinnitus and that was from exposure to excessively loud music and it always went away after the exposure.
About 18 or so months ago I started having tinnitus again and more regularly.
And no I didn’t start djing again or going to clubs but I did move from out in the sticks (I lived 10 miles from Ithaca) to just outside of Ithaca in an apartment building.
In my old house I didn’t have wifi and I wasn’t close enough to my neighbors to pick theirs up if they had it. In my new apartment I’m surrounded by wifi…
You can see right there at the top of the list is a printer. Yes, even when your printer is not being used it’s emitting wifi signals so if you have a concern about EMFs it’s a good idea to keep it unplugged when not in use.
Another interesting thing is that when I consume caffeine my tinnitus gets worse. The less caffeine I consume the better my tinnitus is.
Over the summer when I was getting a lot of sun exposure and spending more time outdoors, tinnitus wasn’t an issue. Now that the days are shorter and I’m inside more, it’s back.
This is just an observation. Pay attention to these things and make note of it.
Another hack I use to help with tinnitus is a waterfall. I got this one from Amazon and I keep it on pretty much anytime I’m indoors and it makes a huge difference for me.
What’s interesting is we have known about this for a long time. In 1932 a German doctor by the name of Erwin Schliephake published scientific data in the German Medical Weekly about his patients that were experiencing unusual symptoms around radio towers.
Dr. Schilephake called this condition “microwave sickness” or “radio wave sickness”. The symptoms he observed were:
- Headaches to the point of intolerability
- Severe tiredness and fatigue during the day
- Fitful sleep at night
- High susceptibility to infection
So if this was affecting people almost 100 years ago what do you think is happening today with exponentially more EMF basically everywhere on the planet?
It’s estimated that EHS affects 3-10% of people. I have a feeling these numbers are going to get a lot higher once 5G networks are rolled out. The reason being is that with each increase in G there are higher levels of radiation.
Most of us still have a few years but those living in big cities like NYC, DC, San Francisco, LA, Austin, etc. are going to be exposed in the next few months to a year.
In fact a friend of mine on facebook recently posted a video of RF meter readings from Austin, TX that was extremely high in several places that he tested so 5G could be there right now.
Check out this 8 minute video from Quincy Jones’ daughter, Jolie Jones on her experience with EHS. She went to the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden to meet with Professor Olle Johansson, who has been studying the effects of EMFs on humans since the 80s.
- a $25M study by the National Toxicology Program of the NIH found that cell phone radiofrequency radiation caused two types of tumors: glioma and schwannoma. Glioma is in the brain and schwannoma is in the heart
- Rats were used in the study and rats happen to have a natural resistance to radiation, along with cockroaches
- For children the cancer risks may be greater than that for adults because of greater penetration and absorption of cell phone radiation in the brains of children and because the developing nervous system of children is more susceptible (many of these young children have their own cell phones and/or tablets)
- In the coming years we may see 150M extra cancer cases due to wireless radiation
- Sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation is the emerging health problem of the 21st century. It is imperative health practitioners, governments, schools and parents learn more about it. The human health stakes are significant ~Martin Blank, PhD
- 10-15 years ago, all world’s insurance companies decided not to pay for any health consequences related to mobile telecommunication devices (If that doesn’t give you pause I don’t know what will)
- “I’m just so surprised that our society including parliament, government, health authorities, citizens, parents and more are so quickly willing to expose their kids to things that in laboratory experiments have been very detrimental to life” Professor Olle Johansson
- A review of 113 studies from original peer-reviewed publications. RF-EMF had a significant effect on birds, insects, other vertebrates, other organisms and plants in 70% of the studies. Development and reproduction of birds and insects are the most strongly affected endpoints (infertility also happens to be on the rise in developed countries)
What to Do
If you think you suffer from EHS or just aren’t sure, here are some simple things for you to do.
- Turn off the circuit breakers in your bedroom at night
- Turn off your wifi router at night or better yet plug it into a timer so it turns off automatically when you’re sleeping
- Remove all electronics from your bedroom, including your cell phone
- Feeling more refreshed
- Have better energy throughout the day
- Wake up less throughout the night
- Remember more of your dreams
- Have a higher libido, or
- Wake up before your alarm clock
These are all things I’ve heard from other people that have tried this.