Make feeling great part of your company culture
I believe good health and feeling great is attainable for all of us.
After years of declining health I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. I followed the mainstream approach of taking lots of antibiotics and went from bad to worse.
This started my Journey to Optimal Health and I made it my mission to turn my health around. I sought out and learned from leaders in healthcare with a track record of getting results where others have failed.
Not only did I turn my health around, I now feel better than I ever have and my health continues to improve.
My mission is to help those, who are willing and ready, achieve great health and feel their very best.
When we know better, we do better
And when we learn how easy it is to do for ourselves, we can help others do the same. Feeling great is contagious and when our colleagues, friends, and family see a new pep in our step, they will want the same.
Support your employee’s success with the training and education they need to be their most healthy and vibrant version of themselves.
Through investing in health promotion, employers can create a healthier workforce. The results are:
- Lower medical costs
- Better social responsibility
- Reduced risk of chronic disease
- Higher revenues through improved productivity
Why Sponsor a Wellness Program?
The average medical cost savings per dollar invested in wellness programs is $3.27 and absenteeism cost savings is $2.73 for every dollar spent
Top 6 Reasons to Sponsor a Corporate Wellness Program
- Healthy employees cost you less
- Employees feel valued = Decreased employee turnover
- Increased productivity
- Lower healthcare premiums
- Decreased absenteeism & presenteeism
- Employees save money by avoiding unnecessary care
How Healthy are your employees?
Employee’s unhealthy habits have far reaching effects
- More sick days
- Increased absenteeism
- Increased presenteeism = less productive = more prone to mistakes
- More health care claims
- More workers comp claims
- More short and long term disability
- Higher turnover
At a higher level, unhealthy employees damage the healthcare system and this impacts the overall economy
The American Healthcare System is Broken
Chronic conditions is a general term that includes chronic illnesses and impairments. It includes conditions that are expected to last a year or longer, limit what one can do, and/or may require ongoing medical care.
Some Key Facts About Chronic Disease
- Chronic disease dominates healthcare costs and account for 86% of U.S. healthcare costs
- Heart disease and stroke are the first and third leading causes of death, accounting for more than 30% of all U.S. deaths each year
- Cancer, the second leading cause of death, claims more than half a million lives each year
- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, non traumatic lower extremity amputations, and new cases of blindness each year among U.S. adults aged 20-74 years
- Arthritis, the most common cause of disability, limits activity for 19 million U.S. adults
- Obesity has become a major health concern for people of all ages. 1 in every 3 adults and nearly 1 in every 5 people aged 6-19 are obese
- Data show that in the general population, people with five or more chronic conditions have an average of almost 15 physician visits and fill over 50 prescriptions in a year
Corporate climate and culture have significant influence on shaping of health behaviors and practices of your employees
Empower your employees to make the choices they need to feel great and be their healthiest
How I can help you
Interactive Health Presentations via Web Conference
- Employees can join from anywhere they have a connection to the web
- Questions can be asked over the conference line or using chat
- Talks are recorded for later viewing
- Preventing & Reversing chronic disease
- How to reduce stress
- How to increase energy
- How to mitigate effects of sitting / decrease back pain
- How to improve sleep
- How to improve brain function
- How to improve confidence
- Health hacks for the busy professional (quick workouts, healthy meal prep, wellness, healthier travel)
One-on-One Health Coaching
- Create a unique wellness plan tailored to individual needs
- Create exercise routines to fit any schedule
- Set and accomplish goals to move toward great health and wellness
- Change limiting beliefs
- Increase energy
- Improve confidence
- Improve brain function
- Decrease stress
- Improve sleep
- Achieve your full potential
- Surveys to identify what your employees want to learn about
- Diagnostic testing to assess an individual’s cardiovascular disease risk (i.e. heart attack, stroke)
- Discovery Needs Assessment
- Health Fairs
- Healthy Food/Snack recommendations